College Establishment Year
1965 Turn TO NIT : 2006
How to reach
Nearest Airport : Singerbhill Airport, Agartala
Distance from Airport : 27km
Nearest Railway Station : Jirania Railway Station, Tripura
Distance from Railway Station : 2km
One needs to take the JEE (MAIN) exam and secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective board. Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Bio Engineering
- Production Engineering
B.TECH. + M.TECH. DUAL DEGREE
- Engineering Physics
B.S. + M.S. DUAL DEGREE
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||Rs5,000|
|One Time Fees||Rs1,500|
|Inst. Dev. Fee (1st and 2nd sem only)||Rs5,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||Rs62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||Rs2,500|
|Hostel Admission Fees||Rs500|
|Hostel Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs5000|
|Hostel Rent (per sem)||Rs2500|
|Mess Charges (per sem)||Rs15000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- Tuition Fee for students admitted in B.Tech – M.Tech Dual Degree programme is Rs. 35,000 for all categories.
- Institute Fee of first semester for students admitted in BS – MS Dual Degree programme is Rs. 19,400 for all categories