Today I’ll tell “How to Link your PAN Card to your Aadhaar (UID) card?”
It’s very much possible to link someone’s PAN card to his Aadhaar without visiting any sort of service centre. A person can very easily link his PAN card to his Aadhaar using his mobile phone/tablet or laptop. In this article, I’ll tell the stepwise procedure of linking the PAN card to Aadhaar. Let’s start :
- First of all, tap on this link http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- This will open a window in the browser of your device.
- In this newly appearing window, you need to feed your PAN number, Aadhaar number and some other details, as printed in your Aadhaar card.
- Post to this, you have to fill a captcha.
- After these, you’ll see a virtual button viz. “Link Aadhaar”, you need to tap on this link.
- After clicking on the aforesaid button, your PAN card will be enlinked to your Aadhaar.
- After successfully linking the PAN card to Aadhaar, a prompt message will appear which will confirm the successful conclusion of this linking process.
It’s very noteworthy that the government of India has made it compulsory for the countrymen to link their PAN card to their respective Aadhaars. The ruling government of India has declare 1st July 2017 as deadline for the countrymen before which the nationals have to ensure the linking of their PAN to their Aadhaar.
In this article, the step by step procedure is described in order to explain the procedure of linking the PAN card to Aadhar in easily understandable manner. I’m hopeful that this article will help my countrymen effectively and conclusively.