First of all, let me tell that what is AIRPOD ?
AIRPOD is basically the most advanced avtaar of headphones.
The most lovely and equally wonderful thing about the Airpods is the fact that it neither uses Physical Wires nor requires the Jack (like we see in ordinary headphones). This innovation was launched by APPLE during the launch of iPhone 7.
Ironically, many of us think that the Airpods can only be paired up with the iPhones and doesn’t get supported by the Android or Windows devices which isn’t true at all. We can use Airpods with our Android & Windows gadgets even in .
- First of all, put the Airpod into its Charging case.
- Subsequently, open the airpod’s lid and then Open the Pairing Button.
- Keep pressed this button for some seconds.
- As the white light of Airpod starts to Flash, it is the indication that the Airpod’s Pairing Mode is ON.
- Now, Turn ON the Bluetooth and select the AIRPOD from the list of available devices.
- Now, a prompt message will come and you’ve to accept it.
- And that’s it, the device has been connected to the Airpod.