WhatScan for WhatsApp is WhatsApp pertinent tool. Social Media platforms viz. WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. has connected people of one part to the people living in other parts of World. But sometimes people get attached to such people whose sole motive is to harm them.
Often, parents seriously want to know that to whom their children are attached on WhatsApp, which kind of chatting is going on between their child and his contacts, etc. For such Fathers, Mothers and Guardians WhatScan for Whatsapp could prove an effective solution.
WhatScan for Whatsapp allows to open the WhatsApp account of others in your own phone. However, it sounds displeasing to open the WhatsApp account of others but sometimes you’ve to.
How to use?
- First of all, install WhatScan for WhatsApp application in your device.
- Subsequently, open the app and select a particular language.
- Set a password, if you want to.
- Now, a QR Code will come in your device using which one can open and control others’ WhatsApp.
- Thereafter, scan the received QR Code through the phone of that person whose WhatsApp you want to open.
- After the scanning of QR Code, the WhatsApp of that person will become open in your mobile phone.
- Now, you can use that person’s WhatsApp account and can chat and share medias too.
- Finally, if you want to Logout, then go to Menu of this app and select Logout.