Let’s learn how to set an extremely tough, reliably secure and very unpredictable password. Now-a-days, the importance of secure password is of huge importance. Setting easy passwords is foolishness and makes the account very vulnerable.
How To Secure Extremely Tough Passwords
- Your password must consist of at least two or more words.
- The words used in the password should be so different from each other that there must not exist any relation between the words.
- The involved words mustn’t be dictionary words.
- Use some special characters (wherever possible) in your password.
- One word of password should belong to your mother tongue and you can write it in roman.
- Carefully, keep one of more middle characters of your password in upper-case.
- Deliberately misspelt at least one word of your password.
- Keep the length of your password to at least 14 characters.
- If possible, you can set more lengthy password too which’ll add further security in the password.
- It’s better to set the password in the format as the characters are written on the number-plate of bikes and cars.
- A password must be extremely tough, if not unpredictable.