About Article: About IIT PATNA COLLEGE GENERAL INFORMATION -Ranking, Admission, Course List etc.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
(How To Reach)
Nearest Airport : Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna
Distance from Airport : 31km
- Railway Station
By Edu Rand in 2015 : 25
MODE OF ADMISSION
It is a two step process. One need to qualify JEE (Main) and then take JEE (Advanced). Admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced) rank.
4 year programs
- Chemical Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
IIT Patna Seat Matrix
|4-year B.Tech. Course|
|Computer Science and Engineering||50|
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||4,000|
|One Time Fees||2,250|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||1,00,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||3,150|
|Hall Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||1,000|
|Mess Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||1,500|
|Hostel Admission Fee (One Time)||400|
|Hostel Establishment Charges (One Time)||1000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||500|
|Electricity & Water charges (per Semester)||1,500|
|Hostel Development Fund (per Semester)||500|
|Hostel Mess Advance (Six Monthly)||12,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
Avg Package Offered
Rs 9.94 lakh per annum
Avg Package Offered (BranchWise)
|Branch||Avg. Package (in LPA)|